Cairns Electrical – Samark Electrical
Cairns’ electrical installation and maintenance, cable and utility locating specialists and hydrovac non-destructive digging and excavation professionals, can all be found in the one great location at Samark Electrical.
This locally owned and operated company offers its range of specialist services to domestic, commercial, industrial and government clients across Cairns and North Queensland, from Cardwell to Gordonvale, Atherton to Kuranda and Palm Cove to Mossman (remote locations on request).
Starting as an electrical contracting company in 1998, Samark has expanded its services to include utility detection and cable locating, using signal transmitters and ground and concrete penetrating radar, as well as hydrovac excavation for pot holing and trenching.
Samark is one of the first Cairns companies to have membership in the National Utility Locating Contractors Association and specialist concrete radar equipment. With a unique combination of professional expertise and equipment, Samark offers their clients a one-stop shop when it comes to electrical maintenance, utility location and non-destructive digging services. Their professional personnel are also licensed to work in confined spaces and at height.
Offering more than 60 years combined Cairns electrical experience, Samark has a team of trained personnel, vehicles and range of specialist, professional equipment for each of the aforementioned service areas.
Samark Electrical is: members of the National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA); Telstra Accredited Locators; ERGON Authorised Personnel and utilise & recommend Dial Before You Dig.
Samark Quality Commitment: To Clients and Staff
- Provide a “fit for purpose” solution to our customers;
- Ensure staff have adequate equipment and procedures to work safely;
- Maintain a safe environment for customers when work is being conducted;
- Ensure all completed work is tested and safe;
- Maintain the competency and skill of staff through constant training and refreshers;
- Only use staff that are competent and skilled in carrying out the relevant activity;
- Comply with all Regulatory requirements;
- Regularly audit the work of workers to ensure compliance with company policies;
- Respond to customer enquiries in a timely manner;
- Provide a prompt and reliable service to customers;
- Resolve customer complaints in a professional manner;
- Ensure open communication and consultation with staff and customers to ensure constant improvement in all areas.
Committed to customers, Samark provides service 24 hours a day / 365 days a year to contracted clients. Samark offers a 24 hour response time for standard call-outs within the Cairns area and a one (1) hour response time to emergency call-outs.